Bienvenu(e)! Identification Créer un nouveau profil

Recherche avancée

Recherche historique sur le caïd Nissim Samama

Envoyé par Gianluca 
Recherche historique sur le caïd Nissim Samama
27 février 2011, 03:23
Good Morning.
My name is Gianluca Giovanni and I'm a "notaire" in the city of Livorno.
I apologize for not speaking French and a bad english too.
I've read on the site Harissa the interesting piece about Caid Nessim Samama (died in Livorno in 1873), written by Mister Allali.
I'm fascinating by the history and the heritage of the jews, expecially of whom lived in Livorno, and in Tunis too.
So I'm starting a search about the history of Nessim Samama, and I've found in Internet and in Public Libraries in Italy a lot of materials, expecially about the famous judicial case, a milestone in the conflict of laws rules.
I understand that nowaday it's a very difficult moment for Tunisia, Tunisian people in that land (especially if jews), and Tunisian all over the world, so talking about history and culture could seem inappropriate.
But, on the advice of Mister Jaco Halfon, I contact you to have any information and documents, books or similar, in any format (digital or analogical), with expenses at my charge, about the history of Nessim Samama and his family.
I'd like to have suggestion on where to find materials too, in french (I've found a lot on "gallica" and "Persee" site, english, italian (unfortunately I can't understand hebrew).
I beg your pardon for the inconvenience and thank you in advance for any helping words, but you should not worry if you can't answer or can only do so much time between.
Have my respectful greetings
Notaio Gianluca Giovannini
Via Giovanni Marradi n. 14
57126 LIVORNO
ITALIA

Gianluca Giovannini
Re: Recherche historique sur le caïd Nissim Samama
10 mai 2011, 07:01
bonjour
je suis l heritiere muriel samama

du caid nissim samama
vous pouvez me joindre sur muriel.samama@voila.fr
je parle italien

cordialement
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter

HARISSA
Copyright 2000-2024 - HARISSA.COM All Rights Reserved